Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wildflower bouquet



When I first started planning the wedding, I wanted so many things.  I was so silly.  One of those things I wanted was a bouquet made of wildflowers.  Turns out, many of the reasons I wanted wildflowers were also the reasons why it wouldn't work.  For example:  I wanted my bouquet to look simple and carefree (think woodland wedding).  I wanted my bouquet to be cheap.  I also wanted it to be something that would be easy to find and put together, as well as something that would "match" anything.  Turns out wildflowers are actually kind of hard to come by (unless you want to grow a ton yourself and have the good fortune of having them all bloom exactly on time).  This also means they're spendy to put together...not to mention the fact that most wildflowers aren't sturdy (We're talking wilting within a couple hours in the heat).  NOT ideal.  Neither are peonies in September (darn!).

Needless to say, I was unable to get wildflowers...but here are some beautiful wildflower bouquets to drool over anyways.
Pinned Image
Source


wild-flower-bouquet-ribbon-vintage-outdoor
Source


wildflower bouquet
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...