Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sizzix Outlet



Maybe I'm a little late in finding this website...or using it, but either way, I'm going to share it with you now.

SIZZIX HAS AN OUTLET STORE ONLINE!

(click on the link above to access it)

I was told to sign up for their newsletter, because apparently they will send out emails with specials and new products...I'll confirm this when I get my first email:)

They have some great products there for those of you who haven't tried a lot of them (like me).  I'm thinking about getting some of the texturz texture plates (only $3.99!!!)
(source)


This embossing folder set ($4.39):
(source)
And maybe a few of the smaller embossing folders ($0.29 each):
(source)
(source)

They have tons of stuff...and for the price, it's easy to try out some of their different products!

One thing to keep in mind:  The texturz texture plates require the use of the Sizzix silicone rubber (rubber mat) and their texture plate, but I've seen other people say that they actually prefer just using the rubber mat and one of the clear acrylic cutting plates on top.  The rubber mats are $5.99 on the Sizzix website, but I'm sure you could try using something laying around the house of similar dimensions.  Here is something I found on ebay.  

Anyways, I hope this was helpful.  Please tell me what you're planning on purchasing, and how you're going to use it!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds so fun..I will check it out for sure!
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a beautiful jewelry GIVEAWAY today! Just in time for Mother’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool! I will have to check it out. I love their products.

    I'm a new follower from Weddingbee (Mrs. Rubber Stamps!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...