Thursday, January 24, 2013

Goody Quickstyle Brush Review

Ahhh...I love trying new products.  I usually spend a pretty penny trying new items...and end up not being completely satisfied with my purchase.  Luckily, I get a voxbox once in a while, so I get to try new items without the guilt of spending the dough (aka, FREE!).  My most recent voxbox from Influenster, the Holiday Voxbox, came in the mail about a month ago. I've been testing many of the products, so I thought I'd start sharing my conclusions.

Look at all the goodies to try!
First up, the Goody Quickstyle Brush.


 I was actually very interested in trying this brush with the microfiber between the bristles because I've got thick long hair, and drying it seems to take forever.  I used this brush several times and compared it with drying times using a normal brush/towel method (also used with the Quickstyle)...my "study" was in no way scientific or accurate.  I honestly didn't really find myself saving any time using the brush.  Maybe this would work better for someone who has thin, short hair?  I dont know.  No matter.  It is still a quality brush--it feels sturdy, and doesn't allow me to grab too much hair (I tend to be in a rush when it comes to my hair), so I ended up being more careful about brushing my wet hair.  I hear that's a good thing.


Overall, I would still recommend this brush to people.  I think it's a good brush, and if you do find it helps drying time, then all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...