Thursday, November 3, 2011

Finally! A Couples Costume!



Craig and I had never done a couples' outfit before (4 years, and he could never plan his outfit sooner than 4 hours before the costume party).  I am a planner.  I also really like trying to put together original costumes if I can help it.  I'm not exactly one to do the "sexy _____" costume, although I HAVE done it before, and it was alright, albeit cold.

Anyways, this year, I was the one without a plan, as I was busy with my rotations, so we ended up going as a couple of zombies from "Plants Vs. Zombies".  We love that game.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, then google it!  Here we are with the actual characters to compare:



Conehead Zombie2.png
Source
Newspaper Zombie2.png
Source



Anyway, we had fun, and FINALLY did a "couples" costume...kinda;)

What did you dress up as?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...