Monday, November 21, 2011

Bridesmaids gifts

So, being on a budget but also wanting to stay true to my theme, it was hard to find a gift that I thought could be useful and nice.  After much searching on Etsy (doesn't it always take a little longer on Etsy with all the sidetracking?), I found a cute makeup bag from Brighter Day.  Whitney, who owns the shop, was willing to do custom orders, does wonderful work, and was great to work with!  Here's her pictures of the final products:

CUSTOM ORDER for sillyme118
Source

CUSTOM ORDER for sillyme118
Source

CUSTOM ORDER for sillyme118
Source

CUSTOM ORDER for sillyme118
Source

I liked the colors, the fact that Whitney used vintage lace, and that each one was different.  I ended up not only giving these to all 5 of my bridesmaids, but to the moms as well (My hubby's mom, my mom, and my step-mom), and my friend, Seyoung, who helped so much with my invitations and save the dates among other things (and who also just got engaged, btw!!!!).

Along with these, I included a thank you card, and a cute ivory oversized ring from my etsy shop, BumbleC:

Eileen
Source

What did you get for your girls, and how did you decide what to get?

3 comments:

  1. I love the bags and the rings (I will have to check out your etsy store!) I still have no idea on what I am getting my girls... I should probably get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and classy! I'm sure they LOVED those bags and ring - great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...