Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BzzAgent Review--The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie



So as a BzzAgent, I get to try products.  I thought it would be fair to start sharing them here.

Recently, I was able to try Kroger's "The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie" for free.  Yep.  They sent me two boxes of cookies right to my door.  What a tough life.  Thank goodness I'm not on a "wedding diet" anymore (what wedding diet), eh?  Anyways, here's what I thought:


I'd like to start by saying I'm not a fan of crunchy cookies.  Put more fat in them, undercook them--do whatever you have to do...just make them chewy.  Besides not having a pleasant texture (my opinion on cookies), they get super messy!  With that said, I actually liked these cookies.  They were big and thick, and they had lots of chocolate chips in them.  I also really liked the flavor of the cookie itself, when I could taste it without an overwhelming chocolate flavor.

Now here's the part where I apologize.  I should have a picture here, but to be completely honest, we (the hubby and I) ate all of the cookies before I got a chance to take pictures.  Lame.  We don't usually have sweets in the house, and these were just too hard to resist.  Sorry!

Overall, I'd recommend these cookies to crunchy cookie lovers and even the soft cookie lovers--they're worth a try, and they're just as good as those big name brand cookies, but less spendy.  A less expensive, but just as good (in one flavor, anyways) alternative to the brand name? What?!  Yeah--it wouldn't take much to convince me to buy these.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. I ate all mine before I could take pictures, too. OMG I have like 4 overdue BzzReports.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...