Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's been a while.

I have a new computer! Every day, I keep thinking about how I should be blogging...and then I dont. BUT...now I have a new computer, so that changes everything. I want to be on this thing all the time. It's so nice to type on and play around with [that's what she said]! Anyways, so it's been a while though since my last blog. Not a whole lot has happened since then. I've had two midterms, with another two coming up next week. Yay. I've played some good volleyball...and some bad volleyball. Oh--and today I decided (after looking at my class/exam schedule) that I will participate in the keg races over Memorial day weekend. That weekend, on Saturday, we will be attending Spirit Mountain's "Raindrops" (a club...yea. seriously). When I say we, I mean myself and some pharmacy student friends...as if I have any others. Then the following day is the day of the keg races.
Other news, we've been starting class elections and such. Well, we've really been starting OSSP elections, and will be having speeches from those running for OSSP chair positions Friday. I'm excited that some of my classmates have the opportunity to get involved like I have been this past year. I'm really glad I was able to be a part of student government this year, actually. I had forgotten how nice it is to be busy and involved in school. Anyways, I will be running for the EC event coordinator position--a non-voting position in EC, but it should be very fun.
Lab was interesting today. We talked about skin problems, like psoriasis, dry skin, poison oak/ivy, and skin hypersensitivity. Here are some things from lab this week, as well as a couple pictures from lab last week, when we talked about wounds, burns, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...