Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Today is Easter Sunday. Not really a big day for me personally, but the town of Corvallis has cleared out for the weekend. Yesterday I was able to go visit my parents and have dinner with them. We had okonomiyaki--delicious! Craig made olive bread too. I was excited to visit the cats and the dog while we were there. We left late and ended up just driving back down to Corvallis that night. On our way out of town, Craig got pulled over for driving too slow...hahaha. Hilarious. Today...nothing. I definitely did catch up on sleep though, which was much needed and appreciated. I am thinking about dying my hair tonight...maybe get some studying done.
I really want to just read a book.
Oh--here's something interesting. Apparently (according to Facebook) my sister and her boyfriend got another dog. They already have a shih tzu, which they got only a few months ago. Ok. First of all, yes. I'm jealous. Second, seriously...two dogs? Dogs live 10+ years...it's a huge commitment to make--especially jointly with a boyfriend of only a few months. Might as well have a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...