Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh Saturday

Tonight the Blazers lost...not only did they lose...they got blown out. At home. A bunch of us pharm students got together and had a pot luck tonight and watched the game. It was a pretty enjoyable night overall. Now I'm wasting time on the computer so I dont have to study my vitamins. Woo. Hmmm...maybe I should go out with all those people...I'm seriously considering it since I'm home alone and have no reason to come home or be home right now. I just dont want to deal with a hangover tomorrow. I have to show the apartment to someone tomorrow at 1ish in the afternoon, and I should study...I haven't been productive at all today. Getting drunk tonight might actually make sense now that I'm thinking about it. It would be the perfect end to a nonproductive day. Ugh. I cant let me talk myself into drinking...because in order for me to actually enjoy myself anywhere in town (corvallis) I'd have to be totally trashed...ok. I'm not going to do it. I've worked too hard lately going to the gym and all...Yeah. I shouldnt. Ok. I wont. Maybe. Ugh.

Ohhh...the decisions a college student must make...Those people with real jobs can get trashed on Fridays and Saturdays without the consequences... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...