Friday, April 10, 2009

Etsy is dangerous.

So Craig and I had a nice night last night--we watched The Devil's Rejects. Pretty disturbing movie--I loved it. If you're looking for a horror film, and aren't scared by the gory stuff, I would definitely recommend this movie to you. It's got so many disturbing elements, it's scary (pun intended).
Anyways, today I got on etsy to look for a late birthday present I could send to my sister. First I looked at the necklaces, then I started looking at the rings and purses. First, I have no clue what my sister likes. I'm going to bet it's nothing like what I like. Second, I just spent over two hours browsing etsy. Kill me. But seriously though...what an awesome site. Every time I get on there, I want to learn how to make jewelry and learn how to sew. Some people are just too talented for their own good. I still haven't found anything for my sister yet...maybe I'll just get something for myself and call it good.
This weekend is Easter weekend. Yay. I'm not sure why I even mention it, seeing as I'm not religious, and will spend the majority of the time "studying". And by "studying", I mean studying. And by studying, I mean browsing Etsy for hours on end, not actually buying anything because I can't make a decision on what to get, or come up with an excuse to spend money on jewelry I can't wear for more than a couple hours (hypersensitivity to metals).
Meh. Maybe I'll just have a beer.

Then again, I have been doing a great job (in my opinion, which is the only one that counts) on going to the gym more regularly. It gives me great pleasure to listen to aweful music and sweat bullets all while monitoring the "calories burned" count on the stairmaster. Those counters are somewhat hilarious, but I still get a kick out of burning hundreds of calories in such a short amount of time. 3500 Calories to lose per pound? Oh yeah. I can do that. Along with my "not eating til the point of pain" goal, I'll be a friggen twig in no time! HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...