Thursday, April 28, 2011

Love Finding Deals!

I went to Michaels today in Corvallis.  I never really used to shop there until somewhat recently when I found their hidden clearance section.  I love going every time I'm in town because they always (for some reason) have better prices than all of the Portland/Beaverton/Hillsboro Michaels I've been to.  Anyways, Look at what I found today!




Normally $24.99, I got 3 packs of these (50 favor pillows in brown and ivory) for $9.99 each. 

I have been thinking about what to do for favors (or whether to do them at all), but this is an easy and cheap fix.  $30 for the pillow boxes, plus the cost of candy, and I'll easily be at less than $1.00 for favors/person.  I had originally planned on doing something DIY, but with school being as crazy as it is, and having a ton of other DIY projects, I'm not sure how doable DIY favors would be.  Besides--everyone loves candy, right?

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! and i love micheals clearance section too! i am slowly working on my keepsakes too! i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...