Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wedding planning



Well, we've got our location (and our date)!  It's a great place in Ariel, Washington.  It's out in the middle of nowhere, and we've got the place for the weekend!  I can't wait to spend some quality time with the most important people in our lives...the ones who will be in/at our wedding.  Just deciding who will be invited and who we can live not inviting really puts a lot of my relationships into perspective.  Especially being on a tight budget.  Of course I'd love to invite my old college roommates, classmates, friends from high school, old professors, etc., but it just doesn't make sense.  It's really too bad, considering I am pretty nostalgic about all those good memories I share with so many people--the people who had a hand in shaping who I am now.

Anyways, our location: Anderson Lodge, Hilltop House.  It's got a great view of the valley, and has the feel of summer camp.  I loved summer camp when I was little! I've added a few pictures of the place from their website (below and above).
Our date: September 10, 2011 (9.10.11).  I can't wait to spend a few days out there with everyone!
More wedding planning details to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...