Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A new project

So I've been seeing these really cute hangers in not only other couples' "getting ready" pictures on the day of their wedding, but also while browsing Etsy.  A few days ago, I ran across a post on Wedding Bee on how to make these for myself, so I decided to give it a shot!  Here is the original post/tutorial (Thanks, Sady Jane).

Now after picking up some hangers and 16 gauge wire (hangers from Walmart for $4.24/5 pack, and 200 ft. 16 gauge galvanized rust-proof wire from Home Depot ~&6.00), I made an attempt at MY hanger!  Here is the final result:



 I actually LOVE the way it turned out.  It's definitely not perfect, but I think it'll be a cute little detail for me and my special gals:)

I think after making this one, my hands are ready for a rest--maybe I'll venture to make one per day.







What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I found them! You are awesome and your hanger came out great :) I couldn't even think of tackling this project on my own—you're a much better crafter than I.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...