Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's been a while

I think I'm going to have to do something about this not-posting business. I've had to make another blog for an elective class I'm in...yay. I guess the good thing about that is that I'm forced to write at least once a week...for an audience of peers and professors. Anyways, it's spring term of my 2nd year of pharmacy school. The year's flown by. We had an IM volleyball team this year (we were awful), have had tons of modules of drugs I hope to remember, counseling experience in pharmacies, the Apothecary Ball run by yours truly, and many other things. I'll soon be moving to Portland for my 3rd year at OHSU, which should be fun and stressful all at once.

Anyway, I had to write something to end this dry spell. I'd been looking at this blog and thinking that I should write, but didnt know what to write about since it'd been so long. Well here it is. the post that ends the dry spell. No more excuses.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...