Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just a few more days!

The past week has been pretty busy.  I finished up my rotation today, prepped for interviews tomorrow, and will be leaving for our one month trip to Japan on Sunday morning!  So excited!  We have two weeks on the main land, then the rest of our trip will be in Okinawa and Kumejima.  Here is what our trip looks like (only the dark blue).



View Japan in a larger map



We still have lots to do.  We haven't even packed yet!  I'll have to start shoving things into a bag tomorrow and Saturday.  I DID get a new pack, though, which I'm pretty excited about.

ANYWAY, I'm really really really looking forward to this trip.  I will definitely try to blog about the experience while we're there!

PS...THIS is an amazing blog...and we might actually run into these guys in Kyoto!  Cool;)

1 comment:

  1. wow!! have an amazing trip! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...