Monday, August 1, 2011

Finally ordered bridesmaid gifts!

Well...part of them anyways.  It's been hard trying to decide what to get everyone, especially with all the different ideas out there.  I went from wanting to get them booze, to robes, to jewelry.  This is a normal transition, right?

I also got my mom, step mom, and future mother in law the same thing as my bridesmaids...unfortunately, I'm not ready to say what exactly it is.  I DO plan on boozing the girls up though, too.  Can't REALLY forget to do that, right?

On another note, I've been hard at work on other things both wedding and non-wedding related.  School is keeping me busy!  Craig and I went ring shopping [again] yesterday and have ordered our rings--each of us is engraving a message to the other for the inside part of the ring.  I'm still deciding on what to put on his, so I guess technically I'm slacking and haven't ordered his yet.  I was thinking: HHH: heart, home, hunk;)  j/j.  Anyways, I've been too busy lazy to upload pictures from my camera lately, so that's the reason for my delay in invite updates.  WILL DO THIS SOON.  I hope.

ps, I've decided I will be having a ring bearer and flower girl in the wedding.  YAY!

pps, I found this lovely purse (below) made by LeeLa Purse on Etsy today...it matches my dress...hint hint;)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...