Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shoe help!

So, my bridesmaids will be wearing green dresses (all different shades), with nude/champagne colored shoes.  I really want to wear green heels to stand out (and to get those awesome wedding shoe pics of course).  Now I just need to decide what to get.  After much research, I've narrowed it down to two.  Keep in mind that I am looking for heels that are 3 inches or less:)

Here they are:


Nina "Forbes"


Nina "Criana":

If you have other suggestions, please include those as well:)

4 comments:

  1. I love both of these! They're so colorful and fun. But #1 is definitely my favorite. I love the bow, and it just looks more special to me. Either one would certainly give you that "pop" of color on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first one :) great idea on the green shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to agree with everyone else and say the first shoe is my favorite. I am in love with the idea of a brightly colored shoe. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...