Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patrick's Day



So instead of drinking bad beer dyed with green food coloring (ok...I admit. I love this, and the green almost makes the beer bearable. ALMOST), or eating cabbage and corned beef, Craig and I made biscuits and gravy for his school's FFAFF (free for all food Friday).

Originally, someone else was planning on making biscuits, and because of our love affair with B&G, Craig wanted to bring gravy.  We've eaten a lot of B&G in the past few years together, but had never actually attempted making our own til now.

I made the biscuits with this recipe.


Craig made the gravy loosely following this recipe

Both recipes were easy and would be very easy to manipulate.  I only wish Craig had left me some for this morning's breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...